CRUISES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Cruise Vacation Getaway offer is valid for a 3, 4, 5 or 7-night cruise for two adults (double occupancy required). Accommodations are an entry-level, inside cabin. Upgrades to higher category inside, ocean view or balcony cabins may be available for an additional charge.
2. To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. Offer is valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. United States travelers need proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport. U.S. resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Non U.S. aliens need a valid passport and valid U.S. Multiple Re-Entry Visa. U.S. resident aliens and non U.S. aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documents.
3. The Cruise Vacation Getaway expires 12 months from your registration date and travel must be completed by that date.
4. All reservation requirements in this cruise certificate must be met. A minimum of 120 days advance notice is required to begin the process.
5. Cruises departing from Galveston, Tampa, New Orleans, Jacksonville and New York have limited availability and surcharges may apply. These fees must be paid immediately once your request has been made and cruise has been reserved. Fuel surcharge additional, if applicable.
6. This program is for promotional use only and cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
7. Airline tickets, airport transfers, gratuities, parking and miscellaneous expenses are not included. Sailings are available on selected dates with an additional charge per person for high and peak season, if and when available. Not applicable for holiday sailings. Offer is capacity controlled and is subject to availability.
8. Only one travel cruise certificate per household may be used in a 12 month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package.
9. This offer is void where prohibited by law. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. The certificate number and expiration date on the form must be completely filled out by the participating sponsor to validate your Cruise Vacation Getaway.
10. Business Incentive Group is not to be held responsible for any act of God and/or any other circumstances beyond its control which cause the cruise to become unavailable. Business Incentive Group reserves the right to substitute the components of the vacation and vary the itinerary should circumstances so require.
11. Cancellation and change fees may apply once your reservation has been booked and confirmed. Cruise recipients and those passengers booked in the same cabin are required to abide by specific cruise line cancellation and refund policies, name change fees, etc., as outlined in the cruise line brochure.
12. Costs associated with this Cruise Vacation Getaway are as follows: (1.) The registration fee stated above. (2.) A one time $79.95 per person administration charge payable within 60 days of the registration date to Business Incentive Group. (3.) NCF’s* and government taxes plus applicable cruise/agency fees that range between $39 – $129 per person (double occupancy) from Miami, Port Canaveral, Los Angeles or San Diego due when submitting final documentation to the cruise agency. (4.) A cruise deposit of $75 is required by the cruise booking agency and is applied toward the cost of your Cruise Vacation Getaway. Deposit is non-refundable.
1. This offer provides accommodations for two (2) adults; at least one must be 25 years of age. If married, you must travel together. Driver’s license required for verification of age and major credit card required as a matter of hotel policy – no debit cards. In addition this offer is also valid for up to two children under age 16 accompanying the adults.
2. This offer is valid for one year from registration date.
3. All reservations are based on availability and Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Availability is limited during peak season, holidays and weekends. Surcharges may apply during these times and in some locations.
4. This certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, room taxes and surcharges, meals, etc. Sorry, no pets.
5. This offer is not valid for groups or for attending a convention. Only one vacation certificate per household can be used per year.
6. While on vacation, you may be offered exciting vacation opportunities in the resort area by the Host Resort in hope that you will vacation with the Host Resort in the future. There’s no obligation.
7. Business Incentive Group, its agents or assignees act only as agents for the hotel and assume no responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to persons or property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
8. This offer is void where prohibited by law.
9. The costs associated with this 3 Day 2 Night Getaway Vacation are: (1.) The certificate registration fee shown above. (2) A one time $39.95 administration fee payable within 60 days from registration date to Business Incentive Group. (3.) A $50 refundable deposit due when submitting booking form to the booking company. (4.) Hotel taxes due at the time of check-in.