Have you ever wanted to become more involved with EWI’s day-to-day activities and projects?! Now’s your chance!
EWI is looking for two passionate, hardworking, creative, and enthusiastic people to fill our two open intern positions for the Spring! We have openings for a Program Associate Intern and for a Community Partnerships Intern.
The Program Associate Intern will…
Work closely with EWI’s Program Manager and the Executive Director to assist in the coordination and execution of a series of organizational projects.
1) Prepare and support EWI team for the launching of the Entrepreneur Training for Success, Grow My Business, the Mentor and Business Coaching Programs
2) Assist in providing client services (client intake management, follow up with clients, research and client resources and referrals)
3) Contribute to organizing events (home parties, artist marketplace, business plan pitch, graduation, etc. – calendaring, logistics, coordination, planning)
4) General office administration (data entry, research, ordering supplies, etc.)
5) Assist in planning and organizing fundraising campaigns and events
To read the full position description and apply for the Program Associate Internship, click here!
The Community Partnerships Intern will…
Work closely with the Program Manager and the Outreach Coordinator to
1) expand EWI’s outreach efforts to culturally diverse communities in the Greater Washington DC area
2) expand recruitment efforts to sustain an on-going enrollment of client applicants for our entrepreneur incubator,
3) develop and implement strategies to recruit and manage mentors, volunteers, and business coaches
4) build new strategic partnerships, cultivate existing ones, and develop mutually-beneficial incentives.
To read the full position description and apply for the Community Partnerships Internship, click here!
We hope you’ll join us for a fun-filled and energetic Spring of Empowering Women!