Love to Mentor, Advise and Coach Women Entrepreneurs for Success? Only have a few hours to give? We need your services!
- Pioneering and entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated success in business and/or leadership
- Passion for empowering women entrepreneurs
- Cultural competency, empathy, and good coaching abilities
We’re looking for business coaches who have one or more of the following:
- Business coaching or consulting experience
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Industry experience in any of the following: fine art, craft, performing art, photography, graphic design, web design, food, consulting, fashion, beauty, home-based business,
- Functional experience in marketing, sales, social media, product design, strategy, operations, accounting, finance, business plan review
What kind of volunteers are we looking for?!
Business Coach Volunteers
Goal: Provide business advice and guidance to women students in EWI’s entrepreneurial programs to help them develop and launch a small business.
Financial Advisors Volunteers
Goal: Provide financial advice and/or feedback in business or personal finances including pricing products and/or services, record-keeping, tax preparation, cash flow, budgets, breakeven analysis, strategies to improve credit score and other financial matters.
Legal Advisors Volunteers
Goal: Provide legal business advice to helps women students in EWI’s entrepreneurial programs address legal aspects related to their business including but not limited to business registration and licensing, intellectual property, contracts and other matters.
Guest Speaker Volunteers
Goal: Share practical experience, knowledge and wisdom about the topic of discussion. Be open to share your personal experience, talk about failure, learned lessons, and success. Be willing to address questions from students and provide resources you are aware of.
Apply here to be considered for our Business Corps Volunteer Program.